System Outage = Lost Productivity & Revenue
It’s easy to take your systems for granted when they’re running smoothly, but what happens when there is a system outage that disables the tools your employees use everyday? Imagine what would happen if your email server, CRM system, or ERP application went down for several hours. You’d likely face substantial productivity and revenue losses.
However, we offer ways to help.
What Do We Provide?
Reducing system downtime is one of the easiest ways to improve productivity and avoid excess costs in your organization.
ROI benefits of managed IT services from NG2 include:
- Time Saved
- Reduced duration & number of Help Desk calls
- Lower Costs for:
- Ongoing staff training & development
- Staff/department expansion
- Continuous maintenance
- Non-Financial Benefits
- Increased end user satisfaction with service and support
- Simpler usability leading to increased sales
- Automated business processes
- Improved analytics and data input accuracy
- Improved software vendor support and service
Security Risk Assessment with CICS
NG2 has partnered with a team of cybersecurity professionals, CICS, to provide professional services in cybersecurity for our customers. CICS employs U.S. military veterans who are among the world’s best in cybersecurity to harden the security of organization’s networks, data, and procedures.
CICS works alongside NG2 to assess your organization’s cybersecurity posture, uncover the weak areas, and eliminate vulnerabilities.
- System Auditing
- Identify unknown areas of risk to your organization’s people, processes, and technology.
- Penetration Testing
- Test your network defenses against real-world scenarios and attacks.
- Compliance Assessments
- Security compliance scanning for PCI, SOX, HIPAA, and HITECH.
- Implementation of System Audit/Compliance Assessment Results to eliminate vulnerabilities
- Security Policies and Procedures creation
Security Awareness Training with KnowBe4
Most ransomware and viruses get in to your network via email – phishing emails disguise themselves as legitimate emails to trick your employees into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
Reduce your organization’s exposure to these threats by training the employees via online courses through KnowBe4 that simulate phishing attacks. The average organization has an 18% click rate, but after taking the 45-minute security awareness course the average click rate drops to 3%!
- Baseline testing
- Phish your users and see how likely they are to click on a malicious link
- Train your employees
- Interactive online training modules and automated training campaigns
- Phish your employees
- Fully automated simulated phishing attacks to keep your users on their toes
- See the results
- Enterprise level reporting shows improvements
Network Security Monitoring with AlertLogic
NG2 has partnered with AlertLogic to provide security-as-a-service solutions for your IT infrastructure, whether it be in a data center, on premise, or in the cloud.
- Network Intrusion Detection and Managed Network Security
- Cloud based intrusion detection and vulnerability assessment solution for your on premise or cloud infrastructure. Includes 24×7 monitoring with rapid detection and response to security incidents.
- Log Correlation and Analysis
- Collects, processes, and analyzes data from across your IT infrastructure. Includes 24×7 expert monitoring and analysis.
- Collects syslog from firewalls, switches, routers, printers, Unix servers and many more devices.
- Provides security insight into your environment by aggregating data and presenting it via intuitive dashboards and reports, making it easy to spot trends and validate incidents.
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- On-premises and private datacenter
- Hybrid environments